- Published: March 30 2020 12:29
Access the Minister Directive, "Direction of the Minister under a Declared State of Emergency" (48 KB) .
Public Notice: Village Operations and Meetings – COVID-19
- Published: March 23 2020 15:46
The Commission for the Village of Chester has closed office access to the Public for an undetermined time pending notification from the Provincial and Federal governments. Our two employees are available at the office to accept phone calls and email inquiries during regular business hours.
COVID-19 operational safety measures :
- Public access to Village office at 27 Pleasant Street is restricted to no more than five Commissioners and/or staff.
- Commission Regular and COW meetings are Postponed to later date pending Commissioner direction.
- Establishment of residential email directory for dissemination of current and future information. Send email contact information to Clerk/Treasurer below.
- All village facilities are closed such as Freda Beach, Lido pool and washrooms, and Jib lot.
- Chester Firehall is restricted to members only.
Village of Chester
P.O. Box 620, Chester, NS B0J 1J0